Please do not share this link or information with anyone outside TLC because Pastor Howard wants to include this chart in his book.
The following instructions go step by step on how to create a long fold out sheet for the Lineage of Adam to Joseph.
Instructions To Create Fold-Out Sheet
In the Google menu bar, click File/Download as/Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
Open your downloaded Excel file.
In the Page Setup (File/Page Setup), make sure the margins are set to:
- Top: 0.5
- Left: 0
- Right: 0
- Bottom: 0.5
- Header: 0
- Footer: 0
Now go to File/Print and find “Scaling.” Select “Fit to” 3 page(s) wide by 1 page(s) tall.
Print off the spreadsheet to a color printer. It will create three pages:
Note: The pages may break in a different place than the instructions below. Adjust the instructions to fit how your copy printed.
Start with page 3 first. Using a paper cutter, turn page 3 upside down, place on the paper cutter where the left side is at the ruler distance of 8–3/8ths inches, and cut off the right side.
- When page 3 is turned back right-side up, you should have a perfect cut of the left side margin so that there is no white space, while at the same time no slicing into the chart lines.
Cut page 2 next. Turn the page 2 upside down, place on the cutter with the left side measuring 8–3/8ths inches, and cut off the right side.
- Next, turn page 2 right-side up, place on the cutter with the left side measuring 7–11/16ths inches, and cut off the right side.
- When page 2 is finished, you should have a perfect cut off both the left and right margins, so that there is no white space, while at the same time no slicing into the chart lines.
Cut page 1 last. Place page 1 on the cutter right-side up, and set the left side to 7–7/8ths inches. Cut off the right side.
- When completed, you should have a perfect cut of the right margin.
Tape the three sheets together from the back side.
- Recommending you start with pages 2 and 3. Place them together, turn them both over, and place so that page three is at the bottom, turned landscape (each vertical page is now horizontal). The crease between pages 2 and 3 should run from your left to right hands. Make sure the lines in the chart are lined up perfectly between pages.
- Using invisible tape (preferably), carefully run a strip of tape the entire length of the crease, joining both pages. Trim off any extra tape from both sides with scissors.
- Turn both pages around, and place page 1 at the bottom. Again, make sure the lines in the chart are lined up perfectly between pages. Carefully run a strip of tape the entire length of the crease, joining page 1 to the other pages. Trim off any extra tape with scissors.
With all three pages now taped together, carefully fold pages 2 and 3, so that the edge of page three folds over just about to the far left side of Enoch, minus about 1/8th inch.
Fold again, pulling the folded edge over again until it touches just about 1/16th to 1/8th inch to the left of the beginning of the chart, as pictured below.
Once completed, you should have a 1/2 inch margin on the left side, where you can optionally punch holes with a 3-hole punch, in order to save in a binder. The width should come just shy of 8.5 inches, and it should fold out nicely.